Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun at Sea

When you take a cruise vacation you will be amazed by the varied and wonderful activities that are available on and off the ship.  The destinations are definitely part of the fun, but there is no shortage of choices onboard the ship to keep you busy and occupied.  For example, on a recent cruise I took I was able to taste and learn about various wines at a formal wine tasting.  The afternoons were filled with options from taking a yoga class to learning to speak Italian.  In the evening I learned how to dance the cha cha, went to the shows and watched movies under the stars.

Shore excursions varied from the high energy to the relaxing.  You could choose to go snorkeling, be part of a crew on a sail boat, tour the islands or have a romantic picnic on the beach.  It seemed the choices were endless and varied enough to provide a perfect match for anyone.  Of course if you just want to explore on your own, that too is an adventurous option.  Whatever your pleasure, you will find that a cruise is a fun and affordable vacation.

1 comment:

  1. There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.

    Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Air Tickets to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete